[SATIRE] Meet the ACP Moderators Part 2!

 

Heya, ACP!
I just came back from the store, you know there was this old lady in the line, and she took FOREVER! After I finished up my last post about the rubbish moderators, I went to the store to buy some chips, but this GRANNY! was in the line, and I tried to recruit her to da ACP, but she didn't join, and I cri cuz of that.

Oh, wait, this is supposed to be a meet the moderator's post ohhhhh, not a crazy old granny post whoops... So uhhhh

WELL SINCE CSY IS FORCING ME TO WRITE ANOTHER POST HERE YA GO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LETS JUMP RIGHT INTO IT SANYA SATIRE POST ON 3 111111111111111 2222222222 33333333333 GOGOGOGOOGO EPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEP MAKE SURE TO TAKE PHOTOS IN #event-pics! oh, wait...

Henry!


Hen to the Ry Ry to the Hen! What does that spell? I don't even know I can't spell, nor get animal noises right - I don't even get paid enough to do this!!! So! Henry! is a dancer! Since she's a dancer she's obviously Angelina Ballerina from that show I used to watch when I had time before I was in ACP!

So uhhh Henry is a dancer! and a ballerina? I guess and a... Rubbish Woman!
YAY!

Nacho!


Nacho! Our Spanish Moderator! I'm sure most of yall know this but Nacho is just a snack in ACP all we just do is eat Nacho in our spare time! so yeah... Nacho is just a snack... I guess? Okay! Rubbish snacky majidy athingy! and other English words I don't know cause I'm Asian.

FatChicken


Fatchicken is our Sunday dinner.

Coolhandsully


EVERYBODY KNOWS SULLY GOT THE POWER OF REGENERATION! NOW RUN HOME AND HEAL FROM THIS DISINTEGRATION! oh, wait this isn't ERB this is ACP!
So, Sully is a moderator in ACP he's also a bounty hunter from star wars who hunts down people who are online but don't attend events... so attend events guys! or sully will.... hunt you down across the galaxy.

OOFMANJR


ACP LETS GO!
RO TO THE BLOX
BLOX TO THE RO
WHAT DOES THAT SPELL?
I'M A ROBLOX WARLORD!
OOFMAN IS OUR ROBLOX WARLORD!!
WE'RE ALL ROBLOX WARLORDS!
ROBLOXIA FOREVER!

Hollow


Remember: ACP is an illusion. This Club Penguin Army Community is a hollow-gram. 

Sirplus!


Sirplus is James Charles. It's out there now, sistahs~
 Sirplus is James Charles.
We all know this. 
This is a fact
Sirplus is James Charles.
That's how he pays for all the nitro.

Beiruk


BEIRUKY BEIRUK! BEIRUK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Beiruk is an amazing staff member in ACP she's so funny and she's so helpful and one of the nicest person I've ever met and I'm so glad to be working alongside her and I love her!!! She's amazing!
But she has a secret identity... she's... STAR FROM THE EDGY SHOW STAR VS THE FORCES OF EVIL AAAAAAAAAAAAAA SO YEAH BEIRUK IS A FAMOUS PERSON WHO PLAYS A PENGUIN GAME!!! YEAH 
Beiruk es un boomer de ACP, pero te amo Beiruk- Sanya.

Daniel

EL TIGRE
DANIEL IS THAT SPANISH SUPERHERO FROM THAT NICKELODEON SHOW THAT I USED TO WATCH WHEN I WAS 6 YEARS OLD CUZ DANIELS SAVES DA DAY! CUZ HE'S THE BEST
AND HE OWES ME 20 BUCKS AND SOME NACHOS oh wait.... our moderator nacho went adios cause... CSY ate him... aw man

So, to conclude this post the granny in the store SUCKS she took FOREVER and she didn't even want to join ACP when I tried to recruit her smh and uhhh the moderators in ACP are rubbish people but I love them! and CSY needs to shower and I want KFC and some nachos and some dance lessons.

Don't forget to comment down below if you enjoyed this part 2 and comment down below on what YOU would like to see me do next? like burn down a building spread sanyanism or just write more satire posts y'know the usual crazy stuff i do.

the only girlfriend sanya could get - his imagination.


6 comments: