[MARCH 2020] Troop of the Month

Hey ACP,

Welcome back to the 2nd iteration of TOTM! Apologies for the delay this month - it's been hectic. But without further ado, our TOTM for March 2020 is....

What qualifies for TOTM? 
- Activity in ACP chat
- Activity in attending events 
- Involved in the ACP community 
- Has taken initiative in certain areas

This month, ZoomXT has been chosen as the TOTM for his activity in attending events, and his avid participation in welcoming troops and guiding new troops into our army. Although only joining in the middle of the month, ZoomXT has one of the highest attendance numbers, taking initiative in recruiting, becoming Recruiter of the Week for two weeks in a row now!

Here's an interview for everyone to get to know ZoomXT better!

Interview with ZoomXT

CSY: Hi ZoomXT, can you quickly introduce yourself to the troops of ACP?

ZoomXT: Hey guys, I'm ZoomXT, the Brazilian guy  <3

CSY: How did you find out about the ACP? How long have you been here? Any previous experience with armies?

ZoomXT: I joined ACP March 1st of 2020, I was so bored in CPR when Max invited me to join ACP and I thought "Why not?", I did not know anything about armies, but when I saw that penguins doing the same emotes and saying the same thing, I loved that!!!

CSY: Why do you think you were voted Troop of the Month?

ZoomXT: Since I became part of recruiting force, I have been working hard to recruit people, because I want people to have the same fun as me with ACP.

CSY: What do you enjoy most about CPR?

ZoomXT: I have played original club penguin in childhood, and when it closed, I found CPR, it is so nostalgic, but I didn't have the same fun as I did when I was a child, but with armies, I'm so excited about Club penguin again

CSY: What do you enjoy most about armies?

ZoomXT: I love the events, and teamwork, and how you can met new people everyday

CSY: What is your favorite memory in the ACP?

ZoomXT: I'm new in ACP, then i dont have a specific memory here, every memory here is especial for me <3

CSY: What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?

ZoomXT: I play fornite lol.

CSY: What are your goals for the future - regarding armies or otherwise?

ZoomXT: I want to improve my English, and continue my hard work for ACP <3

CSY: Anything you want to say to the people of ACP?

ZoomXT: Keep doing your best for ACP guys, ACP FOREVER <3 :four_leaf_clover:

====================================================================

CSY

ACP Leader

2 comments: