Troop Interviews: Kailey and Kailey!

Hey ACP,


Welcome to the first, and possibly only installment of Troop Interviews! Today, we have special guests - Kailey, and Kailey!

Interview #1: Kailey
Retired 49th Leader of the ACP


CSY: Hi Kailey, can you quickly introduce yourself to the troops of ACP?

Kailey: Of course! Hello ACP! My name is Kailey (I go by Kailey310 on CPR)! I'm a former ACP leader and served ACP for around three months. I still like to attend events and help out but currently I am retired.

CSY: What do you enjoy most about armies?

Kailey: The community. I've met some amazing people, a lot of which are my closest friends.

CSY: What would you consider your greatest achievement in your army career? 

Kailey: Probably getting a bronze metal for my efforts in the victorious tournament battle against RPF. I worked really hard to get as many people on as possible. I went as far as to DM people up until one minute before the battle and the efforts everyone put in for that battle really shows. I'm honored to have been apart of that.

CSY: Now that you've retired, what do you enjoy doing in your spare time? 

Kailey: Playing video games and hanging out with the general CPR community. I really like playing Super Smash Bros Ultimate.

CSY: Any plans for the future? ;)

Kailey: My future plans are a little more personal but still involve one special guy I met in my time at ACP. Ya know, relationship and adult stuff.
(Interviewer's note: Oooooh!  :hello:)

CSY: Anything you want to say to the people of ACP?

Kailey: ACP is really special and something you shouldn't take for granted. The people you meet and the family you gain is unlike any other army. I love my ACP family and I always will, no matter what.

CSY: And a final question I'm sure ACP is dying to know the answer to - Is your name really Kailey?

Kailey: Last time I checked, yes lol

Interview #2: Kailey
Current Field General of the ACP


CSY: Hi Kailey, can you quickly introduce yourself to the troops of ACP?

Kailey: Hi ACP! I'm Kailey also known as Kailey 2. I joined ACP recently in December and I love it here. I'm glad to be apart of an amazing community and love to talk to people here.

CSY: What do you enjoy most about armies?

Kailey: The events and talking to new people everyday.

CSY: What would you consider your greatest achievement in your army career?

Kailey: CSY IDFK LMFAO UH... just joining an army and ACP being the first

CSY: What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?

Kailey: Recruiting and helping people out

CSY: Any plans for the future? ;)

Kailey: Maybe be apart of hcom

CSY: Anything you want to say to the people of ACP?

Kailey: Just keep doing ur best and you will get where u want. Secondly you are noticed and ily all :)

CSY: And a final question I'm sure ACP is dying to know the answer to - Is your name really Kailey?

Kailey: Well it's a part of my name but not my name, so yes and no.

========================================================

That's it folks! Concluding our first segment of ACP Troop interviews - Kailey and Kailey (not to be confused with Kailey)!

Signing off,

CSY
ACP Leader

1 comment: