Final Words from ACP, to Koloway

Dear Koloway,

2funky3: Thanks for everything Kolo, for offering me a chance back into armies.

aceshigh2358: I want to say thankyou for everything that you have done, not just for me but the whole army. You have been an amazing leader and I wish you all the best for the future!

Bscharbach2: Kolo, in the 3 years I’ve known you, you’ve always been an inspiration to me. Thank you for bringing me into ACP and the mod team, one of the greatest things I’ve done this decade. I’m expecting to still see you around because if I don’t I will be sad :( Thanks for everything again, Koloway. :kolosword: :Kolomay: :koloway:

Cena: ur kinda cute :E2:

Chaos: FTGF sir, :redface::hula~2:


Crash: Dearest Koloway, ACP hasnt been quite as fun until you came. The time we had with you was the best i've had in a long time. If only there was a way to know you were in the good times before it goes away... Anyways, what i'm trying to say is, you'll always have a place in ACP's heart, and in mine as well. March On, Koloway.



CSY: Kolo - when I first joined, you told me old army experience was essentially meaningless to you. I thought to myself - what's changed so much? Is leading not just screaming, EP in 3? CPA has entered a new era though, and things that worked before don't work as well now - we need to innovate and change with the times. Thank you for giving me the chance to build up AUSIA, for giving me the opportunity to lead in the championships, and for believing in me when I needed it the most. March on Kolo, you're one hell of a leader.

Dino: Kolo, you’re one of the greatest ACP leaders. Winning many wars and achieving the impossible: defeating RPF in the holiday championship. You’re a true fucking legend. We haven’t seen such greatness since bam or even boomer. Happy retirement and thanks for the great experience.:EH~1:

Eden: Farewell Koloway, It’s been an honor -salute-
PS: 02/02/2020

Evil Puffle: I wish I knew Kolo better and I wish you farewell.

jeser: Koloway was a rad leader. Glory to the ACP!!!!

Jolyne Rin: Even though I never knew him [Kolo] well, thanks for helping me out of a dark place and being patient with me.

Kailey #2: Thank you for everything you have done for ACP. You were an amazing leader. Happy retirement man, I wish you the best.

kyuu: Its sad to see you go kolo, you really were a nice leader, and i will always remember you as my first acp leader.

Mchappy: Thank you for stepping up and leading the historic army. You accomplished all you wanted and I hope you find peace in that. You’ll forever be a Clover Defender.

Pookie:


Rockstar1819: kolo's been a good bro and I love him haha, its been fun with him!

Upcoming Mage: I haven't been here long, but Koloway made those short times feel like years of family fun.

Xenomorth: Koloway, your work shall never be forgotten. I respect you.


March on Koloway. -Salute-

From,
The troops of ACP

2 comments:

  1. Nah, I just DMed him with my final words :> .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im trying to figure out whats off but Im thinking it might be the aliens.

    ReplyDelete