ACP Winter/Christmas Igloo contest: Intriguing Igloo Ideas!

Hey ACP!

As you may know, ACP likes to have occasional igloo contests to allow everyone to get into the spirit of the season. This time, with the holidays around the corner, we'll be having a winter/Christmas igloo contest. Now, when I think about this time of the year especially, I really enjoy going all out with my igloo (provided that my coin balance allows me to do so). But sometimes I wonder (and I'm many of you do as well): How exactly can I accomplish this? How should I approach this project? What should I do first?
Image result



These are all challenging questions, no doubt. But not to fear, Engineer King Mondo is here!

One step you can take, especially if you don't have a clear idea for your design or a complete plan, is to do some research. You can go on CP Rewritten and try to stumble upon some holiday-themed igloos, or you can look up some older ones online.

For your convenience, I have already done a bit. Here are some cool igloo examples you can draw some inspiration from:

It appears someone has pulled into town with their reindeer!

Beautiful Bakery. Cozy, am I right?

Ice Rink Time!





Any ideas yet? If not, you can also look at the items you have and what is available in the catalog. Think creatively; anything is possible!

It is also helpful to consider how you can use certain items together to create the illusion of a structure, surface, scenery, etc. 

If an item looks like it could work as something else (in context), try it out and see what happens!



Here are some steps you can take before constructing your igloo and during the reevaluation process:
  • Sketch out some ideas and consider the layout, elements, item placement, and what you want visible (such as a pathway or open area), and what you may want to hide from view to make the igloo look more authentic.
  • Feel free to ask for suggestions! Engineers don't build society on their own, after all; they work together to solve problems.
  • Make your igloo design your own. Add your own flair or style; it's all up to you. After all, you live here, don't you?
  • Have fun! This is a community event to share ideas and passion for our community. Go all out and get excited!
Let's have an awesome time and see what we can come up with. I'm excited to hear your ideas and see that Club Penguin holiday spirit!

Immer Fortschreiten,
(Always forward)

King Mondo
ACP Legend & Advisor


No comments:

Post a Comment