New Owners!


I hereby promote Koloway and Nicwin to the rank of General (3rd in Command).
I also would like to introduce Sidie, our new Field Marshal (2nd in Command).

Koloway: You are someone I trust, and you have quite a bit of experience from the Rebel Penguin Federation. You also created our stunning website! You were in the ACP in the past before Club Penguin shut down, this is your home army. I would like you to be part of my administration, please do not disappoint me!

Nicwin: Thank you for returning to the Club Penguin Army community when this army was in it's revival process, quite a coincidence! You led Rebel Penguin Federation back in 2015 I believe, and you were once an ACP member back in 2008. Now you are an Owner in the ACP and I expect you to really shine and bring out your leadership skills. I expect great things from you, together with the other Owners... we can make ACP great.

Sidie: I'm so glad to have you back in the ACP. You were a former leader of the ACP back then, specializing in the AUSIA division. You have quite a bit of experience, and you are also an ACP legend. I think we easily can agree about what our visions for ACP are... I am putting my trust in you. With you in our AUSIA division... I'm confident that we can make great strives to improve not only our AUSIA division... but the entire army overall. 

Chainpro - ACP Commander in Chief
Mchappy - ACP Guardian

No comments:

Post a Comment