ACP每周回顾 JULY [12th - 18th ] #19

BUENOS NOCHES, TROOPS DE ARMY OF CLUB PENGUIN!!!!

Its July and hot beyong imagine, like if I were to describe hot, it'd be like cracking an egg on the asphalt and seeing it sizzle. Lets get on with the recap, lots to see 0_o we had quite a week, OHm also check out the shamrock bulletin for things like this and etc.!

SHOUTOUTS TO: PurpleSlime 4 for starting these recaps long ago, kolo for the gfx, Kailey for being canadian, Hcom for all that they do and being the best hcom in CPA!, Staff as well for helping out and being the best staff in all of CPA, Kailey for her surgery went well!, cherry for reminding me about misty :hello:, and to that one dude who aimbotted on a 16 year old game, OHMto sanya and skinnychicken for being a fellow pirate! ARGHH

ONTO THE RECAPPPPPZ
has anyone told you that? I didn't. lol
HAPPYU JUICE

SUNDAY, 12TH OF JULY
EVENTS

[UK] Tactical Boot Camp
Size: 35
Tactic rating: 10/10!!!!!! :ooooooo

THATS ALL FOLKSS!



MONDAY, 13TH OF JULY


OH LOOK AT THAT, BREAKDAY!!!


deep words from DOINKY



TUESDAY, 14TH OF JULY
EVENTS

[UK] Jester Takeover
Size: 34
Tactic rating: 7/10


[US] FAIRY TAKEOVER! Moderator Lead!
Size: 33
Tactic rating: 7/10


POSTS
NOTHING TO SEE HEREEEE
canadian racism



WEDNESDAY, 15TH OF JULY
EVENTS

[AUS] Drilling Resurgence
Size: 63
Tactic rating: 8/10


[UK/US] Pizza Takeover
Size: 43
Tactic rating: 8/10


Check out this satire made by some person idk named sanyaaaaa
vvvv





THURSDAY, 16TH OF JULY
Breakday!!!

but check out this post from first in command, psy..




ITS FRIDAY!< 17TH OF JULY
EVENTS

[AUSIA] Coffee Crew Takeover
Size: 39
Tactic rating: 9/10


[US] Training Event
Size: 34
Tactic rating: 8.5/10


GO check out skinnychicken's post about agencies :eyes:




SATURDAY, 18TH OF JULY
EVENTS

[SPEC OPS] Civilian Takeover
Size: 60
Tactic rating: 7/10


NOTHING TO SEE HEREEE

UK + US Force



Current average size: 2+


Performance rating: 8/10 =



AUSIA Force


Current average size: 45+ ^


Performance rating: 8/10 =



Overall performance: 16/20!

Good job ACP! keep up to date with events! The AC in my truck went out ._. btw the text is supposed to be bigger, this is bloggr being stupid, i hate it



*The rating is calculated with last week's
We had successful events this week!!


 We had 3 AUSIA events, 2 UK events, 2 US events, and 1 UK/US event

The highest sizes we’ve reached this week were up to 60 during the SPEC OPS civilian takover!



  11 posts were posted throughout the week!


So, the US/UK and AUSIA are tied this week! with an 8 rating overall each :o
So I actually have my class A trucking license now, that means I'm actually valuable to the industry which in turn means I can start applying for positions. Over the road is gonna be different, Im almost wanting to get some portable internet so that I'm able to be a pirat/ I MEAN play counter strike while on the road :o


BTW, SPEAKING OF the GAMECUBE, YEAH I JUST BROUGHT IT UP. It literally is one of the greatest consoles that nintendo^tm has come out with. So many old games from the before time that were staples to the nintendo genre! One of the best and rarest game I got for the system is Pikmin 2
I have the first one as well, but the second one is getting harder and harder to find. I was lucky to find it at a local w33b convention a couple years ago(the only time I've gone) and I found it for i think 35 or 40 bucks. Came with everything too!

NOW FOR A LIST OF GAMECUBE GAMES TO PLAY IF YOU EVER GET ONE...


best smash game, cant change my mind! I got this game back in 2010 and omg I have it complete, manual and everythin!
This was a nostalgic throwback to 2006. this is a 4 player minigames that I played alot as a kid
this one as well, I only have this one and not 4 sadly
beat this game 100% twice, ez. best mario game, or at least in the top 3
this was actually hated in the before time
this one tried to be edgy like majora's mask, but only dark like in the color kinda way
one of the greatest rpg's on the dreamcast, sega humbled themeselves and released a updated version for gamecube and omg i dont have it cause its literally more than 100 bucks, screw that I burned SOA for the dreamcast no charge.
the best simpsons game out there, it was the tame cartoon gta
motion controls my arse, imagine 100+ levels with using just a joystick from 2001
this one is for kailey, this was the first animal crossing game decades ago. before it became legit mainstream, now its like rare and expensive af

OFC THERES OTHER GAMES, BUT WE WOULD BE HERE ALL DAY. NEXT...



misty is this week's waifuu something something of the week
pikachu's reaction is mine all the time

OH AND OMG SO THIS VID BELOW IS PRETTY ACCURATE, IN GENERAL, GAMECUBE GAMES HAVE GONE UP IN PRICE SO MUCH (EVEN BEFORE RONA). IM LIKE TF, I HAVE AT LEAST HALF OF THEM SO YOU KNOW iM AWESOME!



RANDOM VIDEOS ON MY PLAYLIST
^ so old, yet the CG holds up pretty well

^ these are a trip to think about

^ stuff that I actually watch

THROWBACK TO LATE 00'S MEGAMAN765!!!!!!!!!! ^^^^ introduced me to mario 64

those ppl who preserved these are the true troopers,     ^^^^      damn machinima selling out

this was TAS only, until one guy was able to do it. only ONE DUDE ^^




RANDOM PICSSSSSS

shit is getting real
canadians
medicine loopy

so 2012
He's the real CSY

ACTUALLY...
LETS GO TO LIMINALLL SPACESSS

this one is a personal favorite
urban spaces
rona
i remember this place from like a breakfast party way back then indoors on the coast
CLOSING TIMEEEE... I KNOW WHO I WANT TO TAKE ME HOMEEEE
level -1

K bye bye, next recap next week! check bulletin for updates on cool things and events for updates on what we will be doing this upcoming week! Any ideas or pics you want to share on these recaps? dm me and I might consider it :eyes: or not, who knowszzz. kk byeee

3 comments: