[MAY 2020] Troop of the Month!

Hey ACP-ians!

Welcome back to our May rendition of troop of the month? Do you guys enjoy TOTM? If you do, like, subscribe, and leave a comment down below! (someones been watching too much YT during this pandemic... But without further ado, lets announce May's TOTM!

What qualifies for TOTM?
- Activity in ACP chat
- Activity in attending events 
- Involved in the ACP community 
- Has taken initiative in certain area

This month, Shebyr has been chosen as the TOTM - she's extremely enthusiastic when it comes to participating in events, the chat, and games. She's hardworking and mature - becoming an A+ cadet in this months ACPTR, always striving to become better. Finally, she's made efforts recruiting, ardoring to improve herself constantly.

Here's an interview for everyone to get to know Shebyr better!


Interview with Shebyr

CSY: Hi Shebyr, can you quickly introduce yourself to the troops of ACP? 

Shebyr: Hi, I'm Shebyr 

CSY: How did you find out about the ACP and how long have you been here? Any previous experience with armies? 

Shebyr: I found out about the ACP through a troop DMing me a Discord invite, and I've been here a little over 2 months. This was my first army.

CSY: Why do you think you were voted Troop of the Month? 

Shebyr: I feel like I've been voted Troop of the Month because I've worked hard to go to every event possible and to be overall active.

CSY: What do you enjoy most about CPR? What do you enjoy most about armies? 

Shebyr: I enjoy a lot of CPR games such as Cart Surfer and Smoothie Smash, along with a lot of igloo hosted events. I enjoy the overall army community most out of everything.

CSY: Whats your favorite tactic/formation you've done in ACP? 

Shebyr: My favorite tactic would probably be any tactic we perform when we're separated into 4 lines at the Ice Rink. I love the way that each line says one word and it all comes together.

CSY: What is the funniest moment you've had in ACP? 

Shebyr: In my experience, the funniest moments in ACP are probably just every late night we spend doing the Hunger Games simulator. It always makes for a good time.

CSY: What do you enjoy doing in your spare time? 

Shebyr: In my spare time, I usually sing and listen to music. I also write, but I'm in no way skilled.

CSY: What's the meaning behind your name?

Shebyr: My sister made my first Club Penguin account when I was around 7 years old, and when I told her my username (Shelbyr, to represent my first name and last initial), she forgot the "L" in my name, so I've just used it ever since. 

CSY: If you had to describe yourself in 3 words, what would it be? 

Shebyr: I'd probably describe myself as motivated, tired, and tech-savvy.

CSY: Anything you want to say to the people of ACP?

Shebyr: I'd like to say to the people of ACP that with hard work and determination, you can go far. I've only been here for 2 months, and I've just became Troop of the Month. You can, too.

====================================================================
And with that, we conclude our interview with the future broadway star....
CSY
ACP Leader

6 comments: