The Final Day of Koloway [URGENT]


All good things come to an end.
What started with a kid, waddling around an island in 2009, ends with him commanding his childhood army, the ACP, in 2020. 
I'd like to start off by introducing myself. My name is Koloway, the 47th leader of the Army of Club Penguin. I started leading on November 11th, 2019, after the sudden disappearance of Chainpro. This was a dream come true for me, and I found great pride in being able to lead ACP finally. I used to fantasize about leading the army, drawing those viking helmet clad penguins all over my notes and thinking about the events ahead all day long. I started my journey in ACP in 2009, and it ends today, in 2020.

Under my lead, we were able to go UNDEFEATED AT WAR, winning a war against PIC, 6-0, and two wars against Templars, going 1-0 and 3-0. We managed to become the first army in the history of the CPA League to beat RPF on the Top Ten more than once, and we ended 2019 as #1 and started 2020 as #1 as well. Our biggest accomplishment was defeating HF and RPF in the semi-finals and finals of the Holiday Championship Tournament, winning the first tournament in years in the history of ACP.

You may be wondering who will take my place. That will be the 48th leader of ACP, CSY, and the 49th leader of the ACP, Kailey.

Csy: I have watched you come into this community and change things around completely in our AUSIA division since you started here in the ACP. Your legacy is here and I hope to watch you continue to build off of that as the next leader of ACP.

Kailey: Your dedication and commitment is second-guessed by none. You have the true heart of a leader and I can't wait to see what you make of this army. 

I want to thank everyone who was in my ACP, and I thank you for truly making this time worth it.

November 11th, 2019 - January 27th, 2020.
We march on, always.

2 comments:

  1. You seemed like a great leader, I wish I was in ACP under your leadership. </3

    ReplyDelete