[US] Recruitment Event [RESULTS]



Hello ACP!

Today we tried a new method of recruitment introduced to us by me, General Kailey. It is a method I used back when I was in the RFCP. With the success it brought to my former army, I wanted to give it a go here! We gathered in the EPF HQ (Elite Penguin Force Headquarters) and sat around the meeting table. While one person sent EPF postcards to increase traffic in the HQ, the rest of the troops did tactics to impress newcomers! We maxed 20 with an average of 18. Although we didn't get many recruits, we had fun, looked cool, and managed to gain some very promising new soldiers. It should also be noted that three other armies were online recruiting at the time which may be partially responsible for our lack of recruits.









ACP General

No comments:

Post a Comment